Buy the set and save $20! Get our two most popular products in one complete set!
The Nayada Accu-Stick helps you prolong your career by saving your thumbs and wrists!
- Made from all-natural, sustainable North American hardwoods
- No petrochemical glues or adhesives
- American made by Amish craftsmen
There are a lot of Hot stone rollers on the market, some of the most popular. So, what’s the difference between Simple Hot stone rollers and Hot stone rollers? This Product also has the benefit of increased circulation and lymphatic drainage, which is your body’s natural way of detoxing.
Blend the best of several popular massage techniques—with none of the drawbacks! The Hot Stone Accu-Roller™ allows you to perform hot stone massage, deep tissue work, stick massage, acupressure, and more. With the optional set of an extra set of stones, you can perform hot and cold therapy quickly–no need to wait for the stones to cool or heat, just swap out the stones!
- Soapstone wheels can be heated without water, and hold heat for over 20 minutes
- Made from sanitary, non-porous soapstone and indigenous North American cherry wood
- No oil needed—wheels glide easily while taking pressure off your hands
- Easily remove the stones for a stick massage experience
- Use the acupressure pins for precise deep tissue work
- Expand your practice with endless combinations and techniques
Hurry before they’re gone—this roller is hot!
* The Hot Stone Accu-Roller™ /Hot stone rollers are currently only being shipping within the United States and Canada. Due to the weight and size of this product shipping within the US is a flat rate of $29.95 and shipping to Canada is a flat rate of $39.95.